- Remand detention, a rule rather than an exception in the Republic of Moldova
- Ernest Vardaneanu, sentenced to prison
- Recounting the votes in the Republic of Moldova
- Final results of the elections in the Republic of Moldova
- The European observers are satisfied with the voting procedure
- The CSI observation mission: the elections were correct
- Vladimir Voronin: 10% of the votes were stolen from PCRM
- Promo-Lex observers found several irregularities during the voting process
- CEC will not open polling stations in Corjova, due to security reasons
- In Paris, Padova, Verona and Bologna there were more electors than voting bulletins
- The Civic Initiative for a Clean Parliament is no longer allowed to distribute the „Black List” of compromised candidates
- OSCE observers satisfied with the electoral campaign
- Vardanean’s trial- the first hearing in an illegal trial
- MP candidates are donating more than they earn
- Ernest Vardanean – winner of „Liberty prize”
New evidences in the case of Valeriu Boboc’s death
Damian Hancu, the man who witnessed the death of Valeriu Boboc, declared he could identify the policemen who beat him and Valeriu, in the night of April 7-8, in the Great Assembly Square.
„Even if I was covering my face against the kicks, I think that after seeing the video images of that night, I could identify those who beat us”, said Damian Hancu, who added that despite his condition, tried to remember how the policemen looked.
Damian Hancu, one of the last persons who saw Valeriu Boboc alive, said he is ready to return to the country and testify as long as he is protected.